In season 6, Rick Ness' mother having brain cancer means he will be absent most of the season. Gene Cheeseman refused to come back, due to not being respected in season 5 by Parker.
In season 7, Parker gets his new Australian girlfriend, Ashley Youle to go mining with him in the Klondike. Parker cuts his crew in half to 9 people, to save money, with a goal of 3000 oz to avoid the 25% royalty after mining more than 3000. Parker turns 22 midway into the season, and Bailey cooks his favorite meal for the party.
- Parker Schnabel
- Rick Ness (season 3- ) ; Rick was part of Parker's Big Nugget crew; became foreman in season 6
- Mitch Blaschke (season 5- ) ; mechanic ; acquired off of the Hoffman Crew ; who got married midway in season 7
- Emily Gorham (season 6- ), from Vermont, she is prone to panic attacks which can be so extreme as to end up with seizures
- Carl Rosk (season 6- ) ; mechanic
- Brennan Ruautt (season 6- )
- Tyson Lee, (season -6-) rocktruck driver
- Willie Duschene (season -6-)
- Bailey Hinchecliffe, (season -6-) camp cook
- Karla Ann (season ) ; rocktruck driver
- Ashley Youle (season 7-)
- Kelly Fediuk (season -7-)
- Gene Cheeseman (season 4-5) ; supervisor & mechanic — Gene leaves after being fed up with Parker's abuse
- Puck Cheeseman ; Puck, Gene's dog
- Jeremy LeBlanc (season 5), Jeremy, a city boy, lasts for 1-day, being a truck driver, having needed to be taught to drive a rock truck, and constantly getting stuck on training day. On the first day, he drives his SUV into a river, and it is flooded out downstream. He chose to walk out back to Dawson before the start of the second work day.
- Greg Remsburg (season 4-5) ; acquired off of the Hoffman Crew
- Mike Beaudry (season 5) ; mechanic
- Chris Doumitt (season 4- ) ; acquired off of the Hoffman Crew
- Isaac Dooling (season 5- ) ; handyman ; works around camp, making meals, being a gofer, fixing things, cooking, getting diesel, getting water, getting propane; sometimes also drives a rock truck
- Dozer Schnabel (season 5- ) ; Dozer, Parker's pet dog
- Big Nugget Crew, the crew Parker ran for one season at the Big Nugget Mine